This dish serves 2 people, if you’re a fan of Laska you will love this recipe. If you don’t like tempeh swap with tofu 🌱
Let us know if you try this meal, tag us in your posts we would love to see.
Watch out for some more recipes coming your way soon.
- Pad Thai Noodles
- 250g Of Tempeh
- 1 Tbps Curry powder
- 1 Fresh Red Chilli
- 1 Tin of Coconut milk
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Bunch Of Bok choy
- 1 Broccoli
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce/tamari * gf option
- 4 cups of Water
- Oil Of Choice
- Salt & pepper
- Heat a large sauce pan with oil, finely dice a onion, red chilli and sauté, add soy sauce, curry powder followed by 1 tbsp of the coconut milk, stir for 3-5 minutes
- Stir slowly, season with salt & pepper, add the rest of the coconut milk. Add four cups of water, and leave on a low heat to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Boil hot water, place noodles into a heat proof bowl cook for 4 minutes, do not overcook, drain and run under cold water to stop them cooking, then add into the laksa sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan, add tempeh & fry until golden. Set aside.
- Dice carrot into thin sticks, and cut the broccolini into florets size. Add veg to the laska in the last 10 minutes. Then add bok choy within the last 2 minutes.
- Serve with the tempeh on top